Monday, August 18, 2014

First Week In School (HPIAM) 2014

                                    First Week In Hpiam 


My first week of school was good i  thought i was going to feel weird because all my friends already graduated i thought i was not going to see no one from my friends anymore but turn out to be few of them came back. it felt good seeing them again and knowing am in track with my credits so that this year i will be able to graduate. I really thought i was not going  to like the first week of school but i actually did the week went by fast i got to leave early. So far i start the first week of school good i like the way my classes are set up i can`t really complain about them. i also like the fact i got teachers i already knew so i feel comfortable around them. some classes i did not had no one to talk to because i did not knew no one but i made new friends to talk to during class . In my homeroom i have my boyfriend so i feel comfortable there and specially because i got friends in that class. i thought that i was not going to like this school year but so far it`s alright i really hope the year goes my fast i just can`t wait to graduate already. I really wanted to join a sport but since am a senior i don`t think i should , but i will enjoy this last year in high school really good even though i really don`t have friends i will enjoy it with the few people i talk to. and make this year a great year and do really good in school. I just hope the rest of the year goes as good or even better like my first week of school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment