Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final part two

FINAL PART 2

A) What i liked about this class is we had a chance to work on our classwork from other subjects also that we research every day something new about medical careers.How it has helped us set goal in our life to realize to choose the right and that we should not give up simply. What i do not like about this class the speech that are given.
B) Some suggestions to improve the class to have more time for typing tutor and thats pretty much it.
C) I did do my best in this class i have try my hardest to do everything to pass this class with a good grade
D) I do read my life planning goals everyday but just for a minute since i have other things to do.
E) I think i am committed on being a CTR person because i do what they ask me to do i always try my best to be a good student and a person outside of school and do whats right and benefits me and others.
F) What i promise to do is to be more attend on the things i do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment